Richborough Road NW2 • £495pw (£2145pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
***VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE***
We are happy to present this lovely three double bedroom apartment located in Brondesbury area. The flat benefits from excellent condition throughout with a good size open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, three double bedrooms and modern shower room.
Black Katz are pleased to offer this three double bedroom apartment set over three floors of a Victorian conversion in the Kilburn/Cricklewood area on a beautiful tree lined street. The property is flooded with natural light and benefits from a large reception room with a dining area, separate kitchen diner with washing machine and dishwasher and tiled floor, two completed to an excellent standard bathrooms and three double bedrooms. The property has modern fixtures and fittings and offers high ceiling and double glazed windows throughout. The property is located in Kilburn/Cricklewood/West Hampstead a short walk from all three areas. These areas have fantastic local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. There is also a farmers market every Saturday outside the West Hampstead Thameslink station which provides a wide range of fresh produce. In terms of transport these areas boast some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • 6 Weeks Deposit • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Arranged over three floors
Places of Interest Locally
- FOLKIES MUSIC - 0.72 miles
- Nuffield Fitness & Wellbing Gym - 0.85 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.92 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.06 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 1.12 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.49 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.65 miles
- A Home To Grow Childminders - 1.76 miles
- Convent of Jesus and Mary Language College - 1.91 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 1.99 miles
- Hendon School - 2.11 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 2.15 miles
- Swaminarayan School - 2.15 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.27 miles
- The Rhythm Studio - 2.28 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on: 020 7328 5000
"I am very happy to have Black Katz as my letting agents. The team lead by Michal has been a very helpful and friendly crew. They guided me through all the processes and they answered any doubt I had. I am specially delighted by the assistance and professional support of Gary. He patiently helped me to find the place I needed. Thank you very much"
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.