PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hornsey Lane N6 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
A Lovely one bedroom situated within a purpose built 60’s building. The property is located on the 9th floor with lift access with amazing views across London. This property offers a large reception room, separate fitted kitchen, double bedroom, tiled bathroom and wood floors throughout.
The property is conveniently located to local amenities in Highgate Village, with Crouch End only a few moments away offering and array of unique boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants. Archway and Highgate Station are within a 10 minutes’ walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.52 miles
- Highgate School - 0.79 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.16 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.19 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 1.32 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.4 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.55 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.58 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.76 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.93 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.96 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.24 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.28 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 2.33 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.55 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.