Hornsey Lane N6 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
A Lovely one bedroom situated within a purpose built 60ís building. The property is located on the 9th floor with lift access with amazing views across London. This property offers a large reception room, separate fitted kitchen, double bedroom, tiled bathroom and wood floors throughout.
The property is conveniently located to local amenities in Highgate Village, with Crouch End only a few moments away offering and array of unique boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants. Archway and Highgate Station are within a 10 minutesí walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.52 miles
- Highgate School - 0.79 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.16 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.19 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 1.32 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.4 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.56 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.58 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.76 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.92 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.96 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.24 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.28 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 2.33 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.56 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on: 020 8347 3335
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.