PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
CHAPEL MARKET N1 N1 • £334 (£1450pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED** This lovely studio has been refurbished to a very high standard throughout and is self-contained. The property offers a modern fitted kitchen with an open plan living area, a fully tiled bathroom finished to a very high standard, wood floors throughout and neutral décor throughout.
positioned at the quieter end of Chapel Market, the property is located withing seconds of shops, bars and restaurants. You will find much more on Upper Street which is a few minutes walk offering and array of boutiques, pubs and high street stores. Angel station (0.2 miles), Kings Cross (0.7 miles) and Highbury & Islington (1.1 miles) Stations are all within close distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Inclusive gas, water, electricity • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Zone 1 • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.41 miles
- Urdang Academy - 0.44 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.53 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.75 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.88 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.02 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.17 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.33 miles
- City Lit - 1.36 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.41 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.42 miles
- City of London School - 1.56 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.79 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.13 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.32 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.